Sometimes I look for a piece of information and can not find it on the
web. When I find out on my own, I put the info here, so that others can
profit from it.
- The Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) of a Mavic A319 28" 36 hole rim is 603mm
- The Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) of a Remerx Eagle (559x16.5) 26"
36 hole rim is 539.5 mm
- The Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) of a Remerx Dragon 559 26"
36 hole rim (RMX 4519) is 537 mm
- The dimensions of a Shimano Deore FH-M510 rear hub, 36 spokes:
- flange diameter: 44.7mm (both left and right)
- left flange offset: 35mm
- right flange offset: 18mm
- The dimensions of a Shimano Deore HB-M510 front hub, 36 spokes:
- flange diameter: 41.5mm (both left and right)
- flange offset: 32.65mm (both left and right)
- the above info can be used to calculate spoke length e.g. using this
online calculator: http://www.wheelpro.co.uk/spokecalc/
- to use obexftp with my Siemens C55, I needed to compile it with
-D COMPAT_S45 (as described in the README for S45) or run with -U S45
Running without this option will mess the phone up and to make it work
again (even with the switch), you need to turn it off and on again.
- 12/1/2006 mi na Albertove ukradli kolo Author Traction 2004, seriove
cislo WN4G13215. Pokud na nej narazite, dejte prosim vedet me, nebo
Back to my homepage